Mini Excavator VIO35 6A Yanmar
Rent a compact excavator
A rental product for contractors and homeowners
Rent a Yanmar VIO35 Mini Excavator 6A. This is the perfect rental machine for digging trenches, footings, installing septic fields and tanks, trenching along foundation walls for egress window installation or resealing foundation walls and more. It’s versatility makes this a top product among our earthmoving equipment. Weighing 7800lbs and boasting an 11′ dig depth, with a standard 18″ bucket and a standard backfill blade makes this compact excavator a can’t miss rental product.
- 7800lb operating weight
- 11’3″ dig depth
- back fill blade
- 18″ bucket
Piloted operated controls make for smooth operation and precise movements in and around confined spaces. Quality engineering coupled with tough components provide a rental excavator with superior performance, along with supreme operator comfort and coupled with unmatched hydraulic power and bucket breakout force. Other mini excavator rental options available : Mini Excavator VIO17 and Mini Excavator VIO55 Yanmar 5.5 Metric Ton 13 ft. Dig Depth
Check out our breaker attachment rental! Perfect for driveways, patios, sidewalks, pool decks and more!
- Yanmar – Gross Power 28 hp.
- Power Measured @ 2300 rpm
- Displacement 100.1 cu in 1.6 L
- Number of Cylinders 3
- Operating Weight 8443.7 lbs.
- Hydraulic System Relief Valve Pressure 2987.8 psi
- Pump Flow Capacity 20.4 gal/mi
- Fuel Tank Capacity – 10.8 gal.
- Width to Outside of Tracks 5.1′
- Ground Clearance 1′
- Tail Swing Radius 2.5′
- Length of Track on Ground 7′
- Shoe Size 11.8″
- Travel Speed 2.9 mph
- Reference Bucket Capacity 0.17 yd3
- Height of Unit 8.2′
- Total Length of Unit 15.2′
- Digging Depth 10.8′
- Reach Along Ground 17.1′
- Max Loading Height 11.6′
- Vertical Wall Dig Depth 9.4′
Thumb attachment for Mini Excavator
Mini Excavator Auger Attachment