Portable toilet rentals for construction sites and parties and events. We have a large service area for portable toilets for all of Lansing, MI and the surrounding Mid-Michigan community. Affordable units with weekly service to keep your job running smoothly and effectively. We also rent portable sinks/wash stations that go perfect for parties and events such as graduation open houses, family reunions, and weddings. Call and reserve one today. Please click on “Prices” button at the top of home page for rental rates.
We’ll help meet your portable toilet needs.
Contact us and we’ll help you find portable toilets for your next party or construction project.
What Types of Porta Potties Can I Rent?
If you are looking for Porta Potty rental options, here are some of the most common ones we offer:
- Standard Rent-a-John Porta Potty – contains primary sanitation, so it’s ideal for standard job sites and events.
- Handicap Accessible Rent-a-John – Much like a standard Rent-a-John but much wider to address the needs of special persons. It’s wheelchair accessible with handrails inside the toilet.
- Handwashing Station – Keep your guests’ hands clean with a sink and pumpable water, soap, and paper towel dispenser.
- Porta Potty with Flush – Ideal for outdoor weddings thanks to its 60-gallon flush tank. Contains all standard bathroom amenities
- Handicab Rent-a-John – Essential for ADA compliance and also helpful for family outdoor activities with more interior space than standard potty units.
Things to Consider When Renting a Portable Bathroom
When you’re renting a portable bathroom, you need to consider your requirements’ essential and luxurious elements. In addition, of course, the budget plays a critical role. However, keep the following aspects in mind when renting a portable bathroom.
- The duration of your planned event
- Quantity of served food and drink
- Multiple day activities
- The service requirements of the portable bathroom
- Any people with special needs or handicapped people joining you at the event
- The number of guests you are expecting at an event
- Use spacious toilets for family events.
How Many One-Day Porta-Potties Should I Rent?
It depends on the number of guests you are inviting to the event. So, it is best to keep one portable bathroom for every 200 guests for a large wedding or similar event. Moreover, if you have special people at your event, you will need at least one additional portable toilet for such individuals.
For construction sites, one porta potty unit is sufficient for ten workers. On the other hand, if you are using a porta-potty at an event, dedicate one unit for every 50 guests. But if you have food and drinks at your event, it is best to increase the number of units per 50 guests.