Porta John Rentals In Mid-Michigan For Any Event
Though they’re a background fixture that most guests and visitors don’t think about, porta potties fulfill an essential need at outdoor events, work sites and parties. Whether you’re hosting a graduation party with your friends and family, you’re preparing for a city-wide outdoor event, or you’re working on a new construction site, we offer ADA compliant porta potty rentals for Lansing, Grand Ledge, Okemos, and Mid-Michigan for events and worksites of all types.
Rent a Porta-Jon in Lansing, MI. With a simple, compact, yet intelligent design, each porta John rental is made to stay neat and clean with minimal upkeep.
We’ll help meet your portable toilet needs
Contact us with a message or rent online from our selection below and we’ll help you find portable toilets for your next party or construction project.
View our Portable Restroom Selection
Showing all 4 results
Hand Washing StationView price
Event Portable RestroomView price
Handicap Portable RestroomView price
Construction Site Portable RestroomView price
Porta potties allow you to comfortably work or host events almost anywhere. To accommodate your work crew or small party, you may only need one or two porta potty rentals. For big events with hundreds of attendees or large-scale projects, you may need an organized group of male and female portable restrooms to accommodate everyone.
What Types of Porta Potties Can I Rent?
If you are looking for Porta Potty rental options, here are some of the most common ones we offer:
- Standard Rent-a-John Porta Potty – contains primary sanitation, so it’s ideal for standard job sites and events.
- Handicap Accessible Rent-a-John – Much like a standard Rent-a-John but much wider to address the needs of special persons. It’s wheelchair accessible with handrails inside the toilet.
- Handwashing Station – To prevent the spread of germs and keep your event sanitary, we also have portable hand washing stations available with our Mid-Michigan porta potty rentals. Keep your guests’ hands clean with a sink and pumpable water, soap, and paper towel dispenser.
- Porta Potty with Flush – Ideal for outdoor weddings thanks to its 60-gallon flush tank. Contains all standard bathroom amenities
- Handicab Rent-a-John – Essential for ADA compliance and also helpful for family outdoor activities with more interior space than standard potty units.
Things to Consider When Renting a Portable Bathroom
Our resume includes providing portable restrooms for large contractors, residential home builders, and remodeling contractors as well as parties, celebrations, and weddings.
When you’re renting a portable bathroom, you need to consider your requirements’ essential and luxurious elements. However, keep the following aspects in mind when renting a portable bathroom.
- The duration of your job, build, remodel planned event
- Quantity of served food and drink (for parties/ events)
- The service requirements of the portable bathroom
- Any people with special needs or handicapped people joining you at the event
- The number of employees or guests
- If you need spacious toilets/walk-ins for family events and people with disabilities.
How Many One-Day Porta-Potties Should I Rent?
For construction sites, one porta potty unit is sufficient for ten workers. On the other hand, if you are using a porta-potty at an event, dedicate one unit for every 50 guests. But if you have food and drinks at your event, it is best to increase the number of units per 50 guests.
For parties, It depends on the number of guests you are inviting to the event. So, it is best to keep one portable bathroom for every 200 guests for a large wedding or similar event. Moreover, if you have special people at your event, you will need at least one additional portable toilet for such individuals.
How We Have Adapted Sanitation for Covid
Recently, we provided portable restrooms and hand washing stations for 2 large Mid-Michigan construction projects in 2020 and 2021. We were able to adapt and manage the challenges and increased demands brought on by the COVID-19 global pandemic. These jobsites were essential and expected to stay on pace with their pre-pandemic completion date. With a total of 85 toilets between the 2 projects, we were able to increase the required services and implement new sanitation standards to keep everyone safe, health and on schedule.