19ft Scissor Lift
The 19ft Scissor Lift rental is a very versatile and also maneuverable electric hard surface lift. With only a 2ft. 6 inches outer wheel width and a stowed height of 79 inches, the Genie GS-1930 and Snorkel 3219E are designed to fit through most standard doorways. With a platform height of 19ft. and a working height of 25ft. coupled with a lift capacity of 500 lbs., this unit is an industry favorite for large or small jobsites and/or projects.
19ft Scissor Lift rental Specifications:
- Maximum platform occupancy 2.
- Max Working height- 25ft.
- Extended Height- 19ft.
- Stowed Height -3ft. 3.5in.
- Platform Length- 5ft. 4in – (extended) 8ft. 4in – Width- 2ft. 5in.
- Lift Capacity- 500lbs.
- Capacity – extension deck 250 lbs.
- Length Stowed – 6 ft.
- Height stowed- 6 ft. 7inches.
- Drive speed (stowed) 2.5MPH.
- Raise/Lower Speed- 16/22 sec.
- Hydraulic System Capacity- 3.75 gallons.
- Weight- 2702lbs.
- Power Source-24 V DC (four 6V 225 Ah batteries)
- Universal 20 amp smart charger.
- Swing out component trays.
- Tilt level sensor with audible alarm.
- Pothole guards.
- Solid, non-marking tires.
Check out some of our other scissor lift options
Towable Aerial Lift, 71′ working Height, Haulotte 6543A