Why Rent a Commercial Hot Pressure Washer?
Renting a commercial hot water pressure washer has several advantages as compared to buying one such unit.
- Pressure washing jobs are needed quite seldom, especially if you’re using them for your house. So, renting a pressure washer is way more cost-effective than investing a large sum of money for just one job.
- You won’t need any maintenance after a one-day use.
- You can return the washer after the job, so there is no need to worry about storage.
- Keeps the users from tedious winterizing jobs
- Rental hot water pressure washers are of high quality, so you can rely on the equipment quality.
What are Common Projects That Call for a Pressure Washer Rental?
- Cold Pressure Washers are suited for breaking hard and tough stains from the surfaces like concrete, plastic, wood, and metal. So, if you want to wipe away stubborn mud, dirt, or debris, a cold water pressure washer can do the job for you. Moreover, if you want a compact rental pressure washer, cold water units are best suited for such jobs.
- Hot water pressure washers are meant to clean oily surfaces. Since hot water can break down molecules, it easily removes grease and other oil stains from concrete. Since the water temperature can reach up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit, hot water pressure washers are good for sanitization applications and for cold regions to defrost pipelines and surfaces.
What Should I Consider When Renting a Pressure Washer?
When renting a pressure washer, consider the following attributes:
- Cleaning Solution – Generally, pressure washers have enough pressure to clean stains without additional solutions. But if you are dealing with oil spills and stubborn stains, a cleaning solution can make the job easier. So, it’s best to have a pressure washer that comes with a cleaning solution.
- Portability – Having a portable pressure washer can make it easier to move the unit and make your cleaning job more convenient.
- Safety Features – Unless you are a professional, use delicate pressure washers to avoid breaking windows and other breakable items.
- Safety Instructions – Make sure that your pressure washer comes with a safety instruction manual. Otherwise, it can be dangerous to use the pressure washer unless you’re a professional user.