Trailers for rent. Dump, utility and equipment trailers. 2″ and 2 5/16″ ball hitches. 4 ton dump trailers, 16′ and 18′ long equipment trailers and 5×8 and 5×10 utility trailers
What Types of Trailers are Available, and What Types of jobs are They Used for?
When you’re looking for an equipment trailer rental service, there are various options. The following list should help:
- Tow Dollies: Hitchable trailer used for towing vehicles.
- 5×10 Landscape Trailer: A smaller towable trailer helpful for hauling smaller equipment rentals, brush, or furniture for a move.
- Dump Trailer: Used for hauling construction debris in construction applications as well as moving dirt, brush, or other natural materials in landscaping applications.
- Large Equipment Trailers – transportation of heavy equipment such as mini excavators or skidsteers
What are the Benefits of Renting a Trailer versus Buying One?
Renting a trailer has obvious advantages such as:
- Renting is easier and faster. You don’t need to arrange huge finances, unlike when you’re buying a trailer.
- There are no complications related to licensing, insurance paperwork, registration, etc.
- You can access top-quality trailers in the best conditions at a minimal cost. You may have to compromise with older models if you don’t have sufficient money when buying.
- Renting a trailer means you can pick it up from the renting place. So, there is no need to worry about storage space and parking licenses, etc.
- You don’t need to worry about trailer maintenance and services because the renting company deals with those issues.
Which Utility Trailer Should I Rent?
Renting a utility trailer depends on what on a couple of different variables.
- Do you just need to transport handheld equipment and some larger items? Then the 5×10 Landscape Trailer will work for you.
- Do you need a rental trailer to move a refrigerator or other household items? The 5×10 Landscape Trailer will also be your best bet.
- Do you need to transport a mini skidsteer other other small vehicle? The Tow Dolly works best for these applications.
- Do you need to transport heavy equipment such as a boom lifts or mini excavators? You will need to use our Large Equipment Trailer which supports up to 14,000 pounds.
- Are you moving brush, landscape debris, or construction debris? The Dump Trailer is best for you.
If you are using the trailer for just moving handheld equipment, the 5×10 Landscape Trailer will be best for your job.
Also, if you want a trailer to carry the load, a flatbed or open trailer will do the job perfectly.