Concrete Planer, 8″, Gas Powered
Walk behind concrete planer rental uses an 8″ diameter drum to remove measurable layers concrete with each pass. The rotating drum is equipped with carbide studded teeth that dig into concrete so you can quickly eliminate trip hazards in side walks, driveways, garages or patios. Additionally can be used to solve drainage problems in garages basements, pole building and more. Depth control knob is easy adjusted and located on the operator handles.
- Powered by a 9.0-horsepower Honda GX270 4-stroke gasoline engine
- Built with a unitized, welded steel plate frame, exclusive full length hexagon driveshaft and extra capacity ball bearings, to make this unit a workhorse.
- Maximum cutting depth of 5/8 inches, a cutting width of 8 inches and a cutting proximity to a vertical wall of 3-1/4 inches
- Bearings are externally greased to extend the unit’s service life
- Cutting depth is adjusted using a screw-type, positive-locking depth selector
- The wheels located behind the drum make it easier to cut through high spots
- Precise weight and balance enhance operator control and machine maneuverability
We have more than one way to solve uneven concrete surface problems: