Model “The Colonel” by Meyer Machine Supply
The Insulation vacuum rental unit is equipped with a large 14 hp gas engine and 4 wheels to help you move the machine around your jobsite. The rental includes the intake and discharge hoses. Disposal, waste bags are sold separately. Common applications include; cellulose insulation removal/remediation in houses, barns and businesses, gutter clean out and any other loose debris that is difficult to clean up in attic or crawl spaces. Intake hose is 200′ and diameter is 4″. Discharge options are using the disposable bags or using the discharge hose (10′ L X 8″) that is designed to be pointed into a waste dumpster. This unit is a labor saver and very popular for energy audit companies and restoration and remodeling contractors.
Power & Construction
- Engine : Kohler Command
- Engine Size : 14 HP Single Cylinder Slant
- Starting Options : 12V w/ Battery
- Tachometer : Digital w/ RPM & Hours
- Oil System : Splash Lube, Flexible Drain
- Fan Wheel : Heavy Gauge Material Handling
- Housing : Heavy Gauge Steel, Chrome Handle
- Chassis : 4-Wheel Cart w/ Locking Casters
- Airflow : 3,900 CFM @ 14″ W.C.
- Material Handling : 8,760 Lbs. / Hour
- Total Static Capability : 24″ W.C.
- Inlet Configuration : 10″ x 8″ Reducer, 8″ x 6″ Reducer
- Discharge Configuration : 8″ Horizontal
- Filtration : Disposable Bags, or Zipper Cloth Bags
- Max Hose Capability : 250′ x 8″ Hose, 200′ x 6″ Hose, 150′ x 4″ Hose
We also rent insulation blowers!!!!