Compact Utility Tractor
John Deere 3038E Compact Utility Tractor Front Loader
Whether you have farm chores to do or you are installing a new driveway, the versatility of this Compact Utility landscaping Tractor (our John Deere 3038E) will help you tackle the job. This Utility Tractor is also 3-pt hitch compatible which will work with our various implements, for instance; we have a 3″ single plow, box scrapper, 3 point hitch rototiller, and of course a front loader bucket. All of which can help you be very productive, especially taking into account the extra boost of the four wheel drive. This unit is a favorite among landscapers.
Manufacturer – Yanmar
- Engine model – 3TNV86CT-NJT
- Engine power (gross) – 36.7 hp
- Power take-off (PTO) power – 30 hp
- Rated engine speed – 2500 rpm
- Type – Diesel
- Injection pump type – High pressure common rail direct injection
- Aspiration – Turbocharged
- Emissions compliance – Final Tier 4
- Cylinders/displacement – 3 / 95.7 cu in.
- Number of cylinders – Three
- Lubrication – Pressurized
- Cooling system – Water Pump
- Air cleaner – Dual element
- Fuel tank capacity – 7.5 gal.
Battery size – 500 CCA
Alternator (12-V) – 75 amp
Type – High pressure common rail direct injection
Hydrostatic transmission (HST)
Brakes – Wet disc
Steering – Power steering
2460 lb – Front
1760 lb – Rear
Lift capacity, 24-in. behind link arms – 1356 lb
Power take-off (PTO)
Standard – Rear – 540 rpm
Crankcase with filter
Transmission and hydraulic system
5.5 U.S. gal.
Front axle clearance – 14.3 in.
Turning radius without brakes – 9.4 ft
Farm – 7-14
Turf – 27×8.5-15
R4 – 25×8.5-14
R4 – 27×8.5-15
Farm – 11.2-24
Turf – 41×14-20
R4 – 15-19.5
R4 – 43×16-20
Tilt steering wheel
Available attachments for the compact utility tractor:
Check out some other options for moving dirt, mulch, stone or other material: Mini Skid Steer
regular Skid Steer Loader.
or our Track Skidsteer Loader